BRIE, APPLE, AND ARUGULA OMELETTE
- 2 eggs, beaten
- About 1 oz (weight) brie slices (no need to measure, you can just eyeball it)
- About 1 oz (weight) Granny Smith apple, sliced very thin (again, no need to measure)
- Small handful of arugula leaves
- Optional: sprinkle of truffle salt
- Butter or other fat of choice for cooking
- Heat a small skillet over medium.
- Add the butter and swirl to coat. Add the eggs and cook until the bottom seems solid but the top is still a bit wet. Add the apple, brie, and arugula on one side of the omelette. Sprinkle on a bit of truffle salt, if using. Fold the omelette over, cover, and turn off the heat. Let it sit for a few minutes (I leave it on the burner) until cheese is melted.
- Take off heat and serve!