Lately both the husband and I have been addicted to garlic-stuffed green olives. I was assigned to make a dish from Daily Dish Recipes as per July's Secret Recipe Club. So, when I saw a recipe for deviled eggs with olives, I thought I'd give it a shot using these olives.
DEVILED EGGS WITH GARLIC-STUFFED GREEN OLIVES
Makes 12 deviled egg halves
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 Tbs mayonnaise (homemade olive oil mayo would be ideal here, though I used storebought)
- 2 Tbs cider vinegar
- 2 Tbs dijon mustard
- 1 Tbs finely-chopped garlic-stuffed green olives, plus extra for topping
- 1/8 tsp curry powder (optional)
- Slice the eggs into half lengthwise. Remove the yolks into a small bowl and mash them until crumbly.
- Mix in the vinegar, mustard, mayo, chopped olives, and curry powder.
- Spoon the filling into the whites.
- Top with additional halved or sliced olives.